Prices for all services are contractual and they are defined either in a contract or in a price quotation.
1. Basic Rates
A working day of the interpreter has 8 hours. All breaks and interruptions are included in working time.
- minimum invoiced unit – 1 hour (500 CZK)
- consultation, language preparation – 1 hour (250 CZK)
- overtime (every hour or partial hour) +15%
- weekends, public holidays +100%
- interpreting in difficult, possibly harmful environment +30%
- interpreting outside Brno and abroad – every day spent travelling 2500 CZK, plus meals and accommodation
* Standard Page – 1800 characters including spaces
minimum invoiced unit – 1 *SP
Express translation – within 24 hrs an extra charge up to 30%
The contractor shall have the right to set an extra charge (10 – 30 %) for:
- poorly legible texts
- texts from very specific fields
- difficult formatting
- obtaining terminology
2. Payment Terms
Generally, a non-refundable deposit of 30% is required for bigger orders.
The basis for payment of price for performed services is an invoice issued by the contractor. The general term of maturity is 14 days, unless otherwise agreed verbally or in the contract.
In the event of a delay in payment, the client shall pay a contractual fine in the amount of 100 – 500 CZK for each day of delay for payment according to the size of the order.
3. Withdrawal from Contract and Compensation for Damages
In case the client withdraws from the interpreting order 3 days or less prior to the beginning of interpreting, 50 % of the agreed price plus all incurred provable costs. 100 % of the agreed price is charged if the order is cancelled at the date set for the event.
The contractor can withdraw from the contract if the deposit has not been paid within 3 working days of signing the contract.
The contractor shall not be liable to the client for damages due to non-realization of the concluded contract if this happens due to unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances that the contractor could not prevent.
The contracting party shall inform the other contracting party about its withdrawal from the contract in writing.
These Terms & Conditions are valid from 1.1.2016.